2009年4月15日

OneRepublic - Stop And Stare



Stop And Stare
停下凝視

This town is colder now, 這個小鎮變的更冷了
I think it's sick of us我想,這個小鎮討厭我們吧
It's time to make our move,我們差不多該有動作了
I'm shakin off the rust我甩開身上的塵封已久的鏽
I've got my heart set, 我心意堅決
On anywhere but here除了這裡以外 其他都好
I'm staring down myself, 我凝視自己
Counting up the years
數數待在這裡待了也有幾個年頭
Steady hands, just take the wheel...我的手, 穩穩地握著方向盤
And every glance is killing me每一道眼神都快把我殺死
Time to make one last appeal... 我該作最後的請求了
For the life I lead.請求大家諒解我的過去錯

Stop and stare停下凝視
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere我覺得我有在動, 但我還在原地
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared我知道 大家都很害怕
But I've become what I can't be, oh但我還是成了我不想成為的人...噢
Stop and stare停下凝視著
You start to wonder why you're here, not there你開始想知道 為什麼自己會在這裡 而不是其他地方
And you'd give anything to get what's fair為了得到你想要的 你會不惜付出一切
But fair ain't what you really need可是你應得的 有時卻不是你需要的
Oh, can you see what I see你看得到我所見所說的一切嗎?
They're tryin to come back, 回憶不斷湧上來
All my senses push所有感官壓迫著我
Un-tie the weight bags, 放下了重擔...過去
I never thought I could...我還以為我辦不到...
Steady feet, don't fail me now沉重的雙腳 不要讓我失望
Gonna run till you can't walk就這樣跑到無法再走動
But something pulls my focus out但 有什麼東西模糊了我的焦點
And I'm standing down...隨後我停下了
Stop and stare停下凝視著四周
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere我以為我可以走 可是我哪都不能去
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared我知道大家都會害怕
But I've become what I can't be, oh但我還是成了我不想成為的人

Stop and stare停下腳步, 看著四周
You start to wonder why you're here not there你開始好奇,為什麼你在這裡, 而不是別的地方
And you'd give anything to get what's fair你會為了得到自己應得的而付出一切
But fair ain't what you really need可是你不需要你所應得的一切
Oh, you don't need你不需要
What you need, what you need...問自己需要什麼 你需要什麼

Stop and stare停下 腳步 凝視著
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere我以為我可以走 可是我哪都不能去
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared我知道大家都害怕著
But I've become what I can't be但我還是成了我不想成為的人
Oh, do you see what I see...你看得到我所見所說的一切嗎....